Rejoice because yet again we present to you our dear medical student a major scholarship scheme offered by All Saints University School of medicine that will blow your mind. To get more information, Visit godcentvc.com, you can also click here for similar update.
Due to the fact that our main aim is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals via innovative and transformational educational experience, we are happy to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. Just make sure you read this blog till the end.
All Saints University School Of Medicine Scholarship Breakdown:
- Name of Institution: All Saints University
- Program: Undergraduate
- Type of Scholarship: scholarship award
- Application Deadline: Not specified.
- Study in: Dominica
Dominica’s All Saints University School of Medicine is the ideal medical school for those who have a passion for the field of Medicine. The University works to develop graduates who are well-rounded and well-educated and who understand that working in medicine is more than just learning a job. It also implies a feeling of social duty.
About All Saints University School of Medicine:
All Saints University School of Medicine Dominica (ASUSM) is a private medical school located in Dominica, a small island nation in the Caribbean. It was established in 2006 and is recognized by various medical regulatory bodies, including
- The Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- The Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) in the United States
- The Medical Council of India (MCI).
Here are some key features and information about All Saints University School of Medicine Dominica:
ASUSM offers a Doctor of Medicine (MD) program, which is a four-year medical degree program. The program is divided into two stages: Basic Sciences and Clinical Sciences.
The university is accredited by the Accreditation Board of St. Kitts and Nevis and is listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
The main campus of All Saints University School of Medicine is located in Roseau, the capital city of Dominica. The campus is equipped with modern facilities, including classrooms, laboratories, a library, and a student lounge.
Clinical rotations are an integral part of the MD program. Students have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in affiliated hospitals and clinics in the United States, Canada, and the Caribbean. These rotations provide students with exposure to different medical specialties and real-world patient care settings.
ASUSM has a diverse faculty consisting of experienced professors and medical professionals who provide guidance and instruction to students throughout their medical education.
Prospective students are required to have a high school diploma or an equivalent qualification to apply for the MD program. They also need to complete the prerequisite coursework, which typically includes subjects like biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics. Additionally, applicants must submit their academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and meet the English language proficiency requirements.
Licensure and Residency:
After completing the MD program, graduates are eligible to take the licensing examinations in various countries, such as the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) and the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Examination (MCCQE).
Upon passing these exams, students can apply for residency programs to further specialize in their chosen field of medicine.
Scholarship / Grant and Bursaries available to International Students:
Eligible applicants are entitled to the following:
- A 20% total tuition costs.
- Lodging, and
- Transportation support of up to USD $1500 per semester for the entirety of the program for qualified and indigent applicants.
- Up to 5 merit clinical tuition scholarships per semester for students with outstanding performance in the finals of all Basic Medical Science Examinations.
- Canadian Provincial Loan Programs and student line of credit for eligible applicants
- Automatic 50% tuition fee scholarships for qualified citizens of Dominica.
- Credit-based loans and student line of credits from various financial institutions and banks in the United States and Canada.
Slots are filling up fast… hurry and get signed up soon.
Other opportunities include: