Interesting News! Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds MD Fellowships 2023 is happy to announce to all students especially the medical students it’s scholarship opportunity now open for interested applicant to apply. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey.
For further information and news about this medicine scholarship, kindly read this blog till the end for full information on eligibility and how to apply even to the deadline of the application.
Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds MD Fellowships breakdown:
- Name of organization: Boehringer Ingelheim Finds (BIF)
- Program level of study: PhD
- Field of study: medicine, Life Sciences and Health Biomedicine.
- Scholarship for: Germany Nationals
- Application deadline: always open
- Scholarship benefit: Partial Funding, monthly stipend + other benefits
Renowned research laboratories all over the World
- Study in: Germany
You may also like: Harvard School of Dental Medicine Scholarship
About Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds:
Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) is a non-profit foundation based in Germany that provides financial support to outstanding young scientists in the field of biomedical research. The foundation was established in 1967 by the Boehringer Ingelheim pharmaceutical company with the aim of fostering scientific excellence and promoting basic research in the biomedical sciences.
The primary mission of the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds is to support early-career researchers by providing fellowships and grants to pursue independent research projects. These projects can be conducted at universities, research institutions, or industrial enterprises worldwide. The foundation aims to enable young scientists to gain valuable research experience and develop their scientific careers.
The fellowship programs offered by the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds are highly competitive, and applicants are rigorously evaluated based on the quality of their research proposals, academic achievements, and potential for future scientific success. Successful candidates receive financial support to cover their living expenses, research costs, and travel expenses associated with their projects.
In addition to providing financial support, the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds organizes various networking activities, symposia, and workshops to facilitate collaboration and exchange among its fellows. The foundation also promotes interdisciplinary research and encourages international mobility among young scientists.
It’s important to note that while the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds was established by the pharmaceutical company Boehringer Ingelheim, it operates as an independent foundation. Its funding is derived from the dividends provided by the company, allowing it to support biomedical research in a broad and unbiased manner.
Overall, the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds plays a vital role in advancing biomedical research by supporting talented young scientists and fostering innovation in the field.
Details about Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds MD Fellowships 2023:
Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds MD Fellowships 2023 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Life Sciences & Health Biomedicine, Medicine. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open.
This scholarship is provided by Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, monthly stipend + other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to Germany nationals.
Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds MD Fellowships is open to excellent medical students who can conduct an experimental research project in basic biomedical research.
Eligibility criteria for the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds MD Fellowships:
- Candidates applying for Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds MD Fellowships must study medicine in Germany, pause their studies, and change their working place for the duration of the MD fellowship.
- The research stay of the applicants must take place prior to the third part of the medical examination.
- Applicants who secured good or very good results in the first section of the medical examination and also during the following studies.
- Candidates must reach the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds at least 3 months prior to the planned change of location.
- Submission of applicants must be within 8 years after the University entrance qualification or high school-leaving exam.
- Clinical studies, botanical and prokaryotic investigations and applied research are not supported.
Documents required for the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds MD Fellowships :
The following documents must be submitted by the applicants:
- Last (family) name
- First name(s)
- Age, date, and place of birth
- Marital status, number of children
- Private address and telephone number(s)
- Current work address
- E-mail address(es) for contact
- University entrance qualification or high school-leaving exam, e.g. “Abitur”, A-levels
- If applicable: practical training, laboratory visits, holiday courses, clinical trainee-ships, etc.
- Intermediate and final examinations
- If applicable: MD thesis
Honours and awards:
- Non-scientific activities:
- Military service or community service
- Maternity or paternity leaves
- Vocational training
Information about your research project:
- Title of a research project
- Future work address (university, institute, laboratory)
- Scientific supervisor(s) at the host institute
- Scientific supervisor at your home university in Germany (name and address)
- Commencement and anticipated end of a research project
- Proposed commencement of the MD fellowship
- The requested duration of the MD fellowship
- Title of your research project
- Summary of the research project
A detailed presentation of the project:
- Introduction, the current status of research, and formulation of the problem
- Groundwork (if you have already generated experimental data for your thesis project)
- Objectives, approaches, and methods of investigation (about 3-4 pages)
- Work schedule showing the anticipated duration of the entire project (at least ten months) and the individual steps
List up to five articles (except review articles and manuscripts submitted or in preparation) that were published in the past five years by:
- Scientific supervisor at the host institute
- Scientific supervisor in Germany
- Applications submitted to other funding institutions
- Present net income/month
- Explanation on how they first became aware of the MD fellowship program
- Letter of motivation describing future goals and why they chose the experimental research project and host laboratory in their career so far
- Copy of certificates of the first section of the medical examination
- Achievements of subsequent study
- Copy of certificate of university entrance qualification or high school-leaving exam
- Letter of recommendation
- Acceptance from a scientific supervisor at the host institute
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor in the home country of the applicants
- Official confirmation that they will interrupt their studies and clinical activities for the duration of the MD fellowship program
- Applicants’ achievements.
- Scientific quality of proposed research project.
- Scientific standard of the laboratory in which the project is to be pursued.
For further information, kindly click here
Other scholarship opportunities includes: