The Bristol think big scholarships is proudly sponsored by Bristol University. This university has mapped out a whopping £500,000 in other to enable outstanding standing foreign students enter and school in the high profile Bristol university.
courses to begin this 2023 includes the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships and Think Big Undergraduate Scholarships. For more information on this sweet scholarship opportunity, this blog got you covered just make sure you read till the end.
Bristol think big scholarships breakdown:
- Name of Institution: University of Bristol
- Program: Bachelors/Masters Degree
- Deadline: 27 Feb/24 April 2023 (annual)
- Study in: UK
- Course starts September 2023
Brief History of the University of Bristol:
The history of the University of Bristol can be said to have begun in 1909 when the university gained a royal charter which allowed it to award degrees. Like most English universities, Bristol evolved from earlier institutions, most notably University College, Bristol (founded 1876), Bristol Medical School (1833) and the Merchant Ventures’ Technical College (founded as a school 1595 and which became the university engineering faculty).
Host Institution(s) for Bristol think big scholarships:
The institution that handles this wonderful scholarship is the university of Bristol situated in the United Kingdom (UK).
Field of study for Bristol Think Big Scholarships:
Apart from Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science, the scholar is allowed to partake in any full time undergraduate programme or a one year full-time Postgraduate programme an also any of the qualified two years programmes like:
- Social Work (MSc)
- Law (MA) offered at the university.
Target group for the Bristol think big scholarships:
This scholarship is aimed at foreign students
Scholarship value/inclusions of Bristol Think Big Scholarships:
The Benefit that comes with the Bristol Think Big Scholarships can never be overemphasizes as the scholarship award given to undergraduate international students has a value of about £6,500 and £13,000 per year. This benefit can cover for the tuition fee only.
Scholarship awards for postgraduate international students are valued at £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000 per year and can be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
Applicants may also be eligible to receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study.
For you to be qualified to apply for this scholarship, you must have to:
- Be seen as an international student for you fees to be paid.
- Have earlier applied to be granted the opportunity to study any other full-time programme except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science or any other full-time postgraduate programme or course from the qualified two years programme which include Social work (MSc) and Law (MA), at the university of Bristol in September 2023.
Application instructions for Bristol Think Big Scholarships:
- You can submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
- The deadline for undergraduate scholarships is 27 February 2023, 10 am (UK time). The deadline for postgraduate scholarships is 24 April 2023, 10 am (UK time).
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website (Postgraduate): http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/think-big-undergraduate/
Official Scholarship Website (Postgraduate): http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/think-big-postgraduate/