The British Government is happy to announce to the general public it’s scholarship scheme called great scholarship. The application for this scholarship program is now open and acceptable for applicant who are interested to partake in it.
Here in this blog, we will be show and tell you all you need to know concerning this scholarship from its advantages to how you can apply and possibly get the scholarship.
The 2023-2024 Great scholarships is a fully funded scholarship that is designed for International students. It is open for master’s program, for a one year postgraduate course. This scholarship will assist you in paying your tuition up to £10,000.
British Government Great Scholarship Breakdown:
- Name of Organization: British Government
- Program: Masters
- Deadline: Varies
Host institution(s) of Great scholarships:
The institutions or colleges responsible for this scholarship scheme and serves as host to the great scholarship includes the following:
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bristol
- University of Derby
- University of Oxford
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of York
- Bournemouth University
- University of East Anglia
- University College London
A master’s degree in any of the program that is eligible.
Benefits associated with the British Government Great Scholarship:
The value and benefit gotten from this scholarship scheme cannot be over emphasized as it gives:
Tuition fee for one year postgraduate study.
Each of the scholarship given is worth at least £10,000.
Who is Eligible to apply for this scholarship?
For you to be eligible for this scholarship scheme, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have a bachelor’s degree
- Be driven and be enthusiastic about the chosen topic area
- Satisfies the UK HEI’s English language requirement
- Create a scholarly connection to the UK by achieving your personal and academic goals.
- Be prepared to participate in a networking session with all GREAT scholars who are based in the UK in order to share experiences and gather opinions about studying there.
- Be prepared to stay in touch with the British Council and their HEI and represent the GREAT Scholarships as an ambassador.
Language(s) required: English
Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and Thailand are among the eligible nations.
- To get more information about this scholarship, we strongly advise you to visit the university page and then click the link to the institution website.
- Make proper use of the guidelines made available for you on each of the university’s scholarship webpage to be able to submit an individual scholarship application.
- This scholarship scheme has a deadline for submission of application which is not the same for all the university’s involved, this simply means that the deadline varies from University to university.
- We strongly advise you to go to the institution website to gain access to a the particular deadline.
- The different institutions will ensure to inform the selected scholars of the outcome of their applications.
- The various institutions or colleges will give out the scholarship award money to the applicants who are successful after registration.
Visit the official website:
We strongly advise you to visit the scholarship website to discover more things you need. You can also direct your questions and clear your confusion there. The link can be found just below here!
Other scholarship opportunities you may like: