Canadian Francophonie Fully Funded Scholarship Program In Canada is happy to announce to medical students this wonderful scholarship opportunity. For you to get more information, kindly visit godcentvc.com, you can also click here for similar update.
We are pleased to extend this invitation to you as we embark on this extraordinary adventure since our primary purpose is to empower students and assist them in achieving their academic and professional goals through unique and transformative educational experiences. Read this blog till the end for more.
Canadian Francophonie Fully Funded Scholarship Breakdown:
- Type of scholarship: Short Training
- Course of study: Medicine
- Program: Postgraduate
- For: Developing Countries
- Study in: Canada
- Application deadline: Not specified.
Canadian Francophonie Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Canada is open for Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Short Training level programme(s) in the field of Medicine taught at .
Applications are highly acceptable for Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program for nationals of developing countries. Candidates identified and selected may apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, for technical and vocational training, or for short-term internships.
The Canadian Francophonie Scholarship Program (CFSP) is a scholarship program designed to build institutional capacities by training employed nationals from developing countries of La Francophonie.
Funding for this program is entirely under the control of the Government of Canada, which has entrusted it to the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE) consortium and World University Service of Canada (WUSC)
This is a training program.
This fully funded scholarship covers studies like:
- pharmacy, and
- dentistry for clinical training are excluded,
- but studies for postgraduate training are eligible.
This is a fully funded scholarship program which implies that all expenses will be covered and well taken care of by this scholarship.
Eligibility for Canadian Francophonie Fully Funded Scholarship:
The following criteria must be met in order for you as an applicant to be eligible or qualified for the scholarship:
- Institutions targeted by recipient countries conduct internal recruitment campaigns to identify qualified candidates who show the greatest aptitude for helping strengthen their institution’s capacities when they return to their country.
- Candidates identified and selected may apply for university studies leading to a master’s and doctoral degree, for technical and vocational training, or for short-term internships.
- Clinical training in pharmacy, medicine, and dentistry is excluded.
Nationals of 37 developing countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Candidates must hold a key position so that the knowledge they acquire will benefit the capacity building of their institution.
Deadline: The Deadline for this particular scholarship Varies from country to country.
Canadian Francophonie Fully Funded Scholarship Program in Canada is available to undertake Short Training level programs at postgraduate level.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Other Scholarship Opportunities include the following: