Getting scholarships can be very difficult at some point, that is why the Chevening scholarships came up to save the day through its scholarship initiative. Chevening scholarships has opened its 2023/2024 fully funded scholarship for international students.
Chevening scholarships 2023/2024 gives out scholarship awards to students who are outstanding among their peers and has shown great leaderships trait even at the global level to study for a postgraduate degree at any university of choice in the UK. For you to get more information about this scholarship, kindly read this blog till the end.
About the Chevening Scholarships 2023/2024
Chevening is the UK Government scholarship and fellowships that is designed in such a way that it helps future leaders to study in the UK, as they join the global community of professionals that has a creative a positive impact across the globe.
The Chevening Scholarships 2023/2024 Breakdown:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chevening
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded
- Host Institution(s): UK Universities
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
- Number of Awards: Many awards
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: Chevening-eligible countries.
- Study in: UK.
- Scholarship Deadline: 2 November
Application for this year 2023/2024 is now open to interested applicants, so if you are interested in this scholarship opportunity, now is the right time to apply for it. We encourage you to start sending in your application form within the application window.
It is important to note that the Chevening scholarships are fully funded by the foreign and commonwealth office (FCO) and the other organizations partnering with them.
For you to be qualified for this scholarship, you are expected to meet up with the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country who have been offered admission to study at any UK university for the 2023/24 academic session.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their home country or territory after the completion of their studies for a minimum of two years.
- Applicants must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application.
- This is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on the applicant’s course and university choice.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July, 2023.
- Applicants must meet the Chevening English language requirement by 15 July 2023.
Chevening 2023/2024 Scholarship Benefits:
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
How to Apply for the Chevening scholarships 2023/2024 [fully funded]:
Interested applicants for the Chevening scholarships 2023/2024 are to apply online before the application deadline. Applicants are to ensure that they prepare their academic credentials and other supporting documents and, it is important that you prepare for every stage of the application process.
Before you go ahead to submit your application, it is recommended that you read the guidance offered as it will help you find the right courses, choose appropriate references, and avoid common mistakes that other applicants make.
Application Deadline: The deadline for this scholarship is November 2, after which the application will close.
Other Scholarship opportunities: