Exciting News! Community Surgeons Travel Awards In USA is now open and ready to accept application from interested medical applicants. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. This blog is dedicated to bring you good opportunities just keep reading for more information.
Community Surgeon Travel Award Breakdown:
- Name of Organization: American College of Surgeons
- Field of study: Medicine
- For: International Students
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: To be notified.
Read also: Bayer Foundation Medical Fellowships
Community Surgeons Travel Awards in USA is now open and currently accepting application from interested International Students. The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Medicine taught at American College of Surgeons.
The International Relations Committee of the American College of Surgeons (ACS) is welcoming applicants for Community Surgeons Travel Awards. These awards are available for the surgeons aged 30 to 50.
The aim of the awards is to give the opportunity to the surgeons to attend and participate fully in the educational activities of the ACS annual Clinical Congress.
About American College of Surgeons University:
The American College of Surgeons is dedicated to improving the care of the surgical patient and to safeguarding standards of care in an optimal and ethical practice environment.
These awards are available for the surgeons.
These awards are available in the field of medicine.
Community Surgeons Travel Awards Benefits:
These awards, in the amount of $4,000 each, provide international surgeons with the opportunity to attend and participate fully in the educational activities of the ACS annual Clinical Congress.
International students are eligible to apply.
Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Applicants must be graduates of schools of medicine who have completed their surgical training.
- Applicants must be at least 30 years old, but under 50, on the date that the complete application is filed.
- Applicants must submit their applications from their intended permanent location.
- Applications will be accepted for processing only when the applicants have been in surgical practice, teaching, or research for a minimum of one year at their intended permanent location, following completion of all formal training (including fellowships and scholarships).
- Applicants must show evidence of commitment to high quality surgery, to surgical teaching, and to improving access to surgical care in their community.
- Applicants must submit a fully completed application form provided by the College on its website.
- The application and accompanying materials must be submitted in English. Submission of a curriculum vitae only is not acceptable.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not already experienced training or surgical fellowships in the U.S. or Canada.
- Awardees are expected to provide a written report upon their return home, specifically focusing on the value of the visit to the awardee and the potential beneficial effect to patients in the country of origin.
- Unsuccessful applicants may reapply only twice and only by completing and submitting a new application together with new supporting documentation.
All applications for the year and all of the supporting documentation must be received online Online Application
Community Surgeons Travel Awards in USA, is available to undertake level programs at American College of Surgeons.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Other scholarship opportunities includes: