Great News awaits you! Donovan Johnston Memorial Scholarship (MDHS) 2023 is now open and we are so excited to make you happy with this news. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com .You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey.
This blog is dedicated to bring you good opportunities just keep reading for more information like the deadline, how to apply eligibility and so on.
Donovan Johnston Memorial Scholarship (MDHS) Breakdown:
- Name of Institution: University of Melbourne
- Program level of study: Masters
- Field of study: Medicine, Dentistry, Health and Welfare
- Scholarship Deadline: 16 Jul
- Scholarship open to: All nationals
- Scholarship Value: Partial Funding, up to $30,000
About the University of Melbourne:
In Melbourne, Australia, there is a public research institution called the institution of Melbourne. It was established in 1853, making it the second-oldest university in Australia and the first in Victoria. With numerous other campuses spread out across Victoria, its main campus is situated in Parkville, an inner suburb to the north of Melbourne’s central business area.
The University of Melbourne, one of Australia’s six sandstone universities, was established in the 19th century by the colony of Victoria. It is a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21, Washington University’s McDonnell International Scholars Academy, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities.
Numerous residential colleges have joined forces with the university since 1872 and now offer academic, athletic, and cultural programs as well as housing for staff and students. Ten colleges can be found on the main campus and in the surrounding areas.
The university is made up of ten distinct academic departments and is affiliated with a large number of research centers and institutes, including the Grattan Institute, Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, and Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research.
Melbourne Business School, Melbourne Law School, and Melbourne Medical School are among the university’s fifteen graduate programs.
About Donovan-Johnston Memorial Scholarship (MDHS) 2023:
For Masters degrees in the fields of medicine, dentistry, health, and welfare, the Donovan-Johnston Memorial Scholarship (MDHS) 2023 is available. Applying for this scholarship is available here. The last day to submit an application is July 16, 2023. This scholarship is offered by the University of Melbourne and is worth up to $30,000 in partial funding. This scholarship is available to: All citizens.
Eligibility for the Donovan-Johnston Memorial Scholarship (MDHS):
- Applicant should be an outstanding enrolled graduate researcher of the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences.
- Should be a medical graduate enrolled in a graduate research degree in the Melbourne Medical School.
- Candidate should attend education courses conducted by or in association with the Royal College of Surgeons of England or participate in a clinical attachment to one or more hospitals within the UK recognized for training towards fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Must satisfy the Faculty’s entry requirements for PhD.
- Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of academic merit, the faculty scholarship score, demonstrated skill in the relevant research area, career aspiration and the terms and conditions of the trust.
- The selection committee will base its assessment on the application form, academic transcripts, the faculty scholarship score, the student’s project proposal, CV and referee reports.
How to apply:
You can apply for this scholarship here
Other Scholarship Opportunities includes: