The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship At University Of Swansea for the session 2023-24, UK is now open for interested applicants to send in their application. To get more information, Visit godcentvc.com, you can also click here for similar updates.
This scholarship is organized in such a way that it benefits medical students who wants to study Medicine, health and life sciences in the University of Swansea in Wales, UK. For you to get more information about this scholarship, kindly read this blog till the end.
Eira Francis Davies Scholarship Breakdown:
- Name of Institution: Swansea University
- Program: Master’s
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Course of study: Medicine, Health, Life Science.
- For: International students, women students
- Deadline: 05/28/2023.
- Study in: UK.
Read also: Beijing Government MBBS scholarship
The University of Swansea in Wales, United Kingdom, offers the esteemed Eira Francis Davies Scholarship. It bears the name of Welsh philanthropist and social crusader Eira Francis Davies, who fought for the rights of women and children.
The University of Swansea awards the fellowship to female students from disadvantaged nations who want to pursue a postgraduate degree there. It aims to assist women who are dedicated to having a beneficial influence in their native nations, particularly in industries that help children and women, like social justice, health care, and education.
Benefit of Eira Francis Davies Scholarship:
- The scholarship covers full tuition fees,
- Accommodation costs, and
- A stipend for living expenses.
- It also includes a return airfare to the student’s home country.
- The scholarship is renewable for up to three years, subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- Have formally accepted an offer to study one of the following full-time, postgraduate taught
- Be female.
- Be a new student to Swansea University from September 2023.
- Have an offer of admission to a postgraduate degree program at the University of Swansea.
- They must also be female and from a developing country, as defined by the World Bank.
- Additionally, applicants must demonstrate academic excellence and a commitment to making a positive impact in their home countries.
- within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial plan to study and motivation for their chosen course at Swansea University.
- be a national, and permanent resident of an Eira Francis Davies Eligible Countries 2023 as listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘lower-middle income’ as of 1 July 2022.
- not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
- not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
Master’s programmes at Swansea University for entry September 2023:
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Biochemistry), MSc
- Biomedical Science (Clinical Microbiology), MSc
- Clinical Psychology and Mental Health, MSc
- Cognitive Neuroscience, MSc
- Genomic Medicine, MSc
- Healthcare Management, MSc
- Health Data Science, MSc
- Health Informatics, MSc
- Medical Neuroscience, MSc
- Medical Radiation Physics, MSc
- Nanomedicine, MSc
- Public Health and Health Promotion, MSc
- Research Methods in Psychology, MSc
- The application process for the scholarship typically opens in January each year, and
- The deadline for applications is usually in June.
- Applicants are required to submit a personal statement, academic transcripts, and two letters of reference, among other documents.
Overall, the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for women from developing countries who wish to pursue advanced studies in the UK and make a positive impact in their home countries.
Swansea University offers the Eira Francis Davies Scholarship for students enrolled in Masters-level programs in 2023–2024.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Life Sciences
To apply, click here
Other scholarships includes: