Great news awaits you! Emergency Dentists USA 7th Annual Video Scholarship for the year 2023 is here for you to jump on it and fly. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey.
Also make sure you read this blog till the end for more information.
Emergency Dentists USA 7th Annual Video Scholarship Breakdown:
- Name of Organization: Emergency Dentists USA
- Program Level of study: Bachelors degree level
- Field of study: Dentistry
- Application deadline: 01 Jul 2023
- Scholarship for: United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen residing legally in the USA
- Scholarship Value: Partial Funding, $1,000
- Host Institute: Applicant’s college in the US
Details about Emergency Dentists USA 7th Annual Video Scholarship 2023:
The 7th Annual Video Scholarship from Emergency Dentists USA is available to students pursuing a dental bachelor’s degree in high school or secondary school in 2023. Applying for this scholarship is available here.
Your application must be submitted before July 1, 2023. Emergency Dentists USA is the provider of this scholarship, which has a Partial Funding value of $1,000. This award is available to either American citizens or foreign nationals who are legally resident in the United States.
The Emergency Dentist USA is offering the 7th Annual Video Scholarship to students pursuing a bachelor’s degree or high school students with an interest in joining a University or a College.
- No employees or family members of employees may apply or win the scholarship.
- Students can be of All Majors, High School, and College.
- Candidates can be any United States Citizen or Foreign Citizen residing legally in the USA.
Value of the Scholarship:
Successful applicants of this Annual Video Scholarship will receive an award of $1,000 and the Scholarship money shall be sent to the student’s college of choice Financial Aid Office.
How to apply:
You can apply for this scholarship by clicking here
Other scholarship Opportunities includes: