Get Ready for a bright future! FNSNA Breakthrough To Nursing Scholarships for the year 2023 is here to save the day. Happy right? We are equally happy to bring this exciting news your way. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey.
For further information and news about this wonderful medicine scholarship, kindly read this blog till the end for full information on eligibility and how to apply even to the deadline of the application.
FNSNA Breakthrough To Nursing Scholarships Breakdown:
- Name of Organization: The Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association (FNSNA)
- Program level of study: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma
- Field of study: Nursing
- Application deadline: Not specified
- Scholarship for: Citizens of United States of America
- Scholarship Value: Full Funding, Scholarships range from $1,000 to $7,500
- Scholarship host: Any state approved school in United States
Read also: Alabama Board Of Nursing Scholarships in US.
About The Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association (FNSNA):
The National Student Nurses’ Association (NSNA) is a nonprofit organization founded in 1952 in the United States to mentor nursing students preparing for initial licensure as a Registered Nurse and promote professional development.
In 2019, there are over 60,000 members. About 3,000 members attend the annual conference and 1,500 the mid-year conference.
The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association has distributed over $2,000,000 in undergraduate nursing scholarships.
The NSNA’s official publication is the Imprint. NSNA’s mission is to mentor students preparing for initial licensure as registered nurses, and to convey the standards, ethics, and skills that students will need as responsible and accountable leaders and members of the profession.
Founded in 1952, NSNA is a nonprofit organization for students enrolled in associate, baccalaureate, diploma, and generic graduate nursing programs. It is dedicated to fostering the professional development of nursing students.
The organization has 60,000 members in 50 states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
NSNA’s Board of Directors is made up of 9 nursing students who are elected at the organization’s Annual Convention and one ex-officio Board member elected by the Council of State Presidents.
Two non-voting consultants are appointed by the American Nurses Association and the National League for Nurses to provide guidance. NSNA also employs a full-time staff headquartered in Brooklyn, NY.
Details about FNSNA Breakthrough To Nursing Scholarships 2023:
FNSNA Breakthrough To Nursing Scholarships 2023 are available for degrees in nursing at the Bachelors, Master’s, PhD, and Diploma levels. Applying for this scholarship is available here. The application submission deadline is not stated.
The value of this scholarship is Full Funding and it is offered by The Foundation of the National Student Nurses Association (FNSNA). The scholarships range in value from $1,000 to $7,500. United States citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Breakthrough To Nursing Scholarships, 2023 are offered to undergraduate applicants and should attend a school of nursing approved by the state in one of the eligible Promise of Nursing states.
Eligibility for FNSNA Breakthrough To Nursing Scholarships in US, 2023:
- The candidates applying for Breakthrough To Nursing Scholarships, 2023 should be citizens of the US.
- The accelerated BSN students should provide proof of acceptance or enrollment in a state-approved nursing school.
- The Clinical Instructor/Faculty Advisor Certification form should be completed by the applicant’s faculty advisor or clinical instructor.
- The Financial Aid Certification form should be completed by the school/college Financial Aid Representative.
- A letter of acceptance should be submitted by students entering the LPN/LVN to RN, or RN to BSN, or RN to MSN, and proof of licensure and enrollment should be submitted at the time of scholarship.
- The candidates who are employed by RN should also attach a copy of their resume and license.
Value of FNSNA Breakthrough To Nursing Scholarships in US, 2023:
The recipients of Breakthrough To Nursing Scholarships, 2023 get $1,000 to $7,500.
How to apply:
For you to apply for this scholarship program, kindly click here. You can also get more information from there too.
Other scholarship Opportunities includes: