The Friedrich Ebert sifting scholarships is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) scholarship program carefully arranged for all the students in German and Overseas international students. This scholarship program is made available for bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. programs in subjects taught at the Universities of Germany.
For more information about the Friedrich Ebert Scholarships available for MBBS program, kindly read this blog till the very end for information on eligibility and others.
The Universities of Germany:
It was Founded in 1386, Heidelberg University is Germany’s most ancient university and widely considered to be among the most prestigious.
The list does not, however, cover the German Fachhochschulen (University of Applied Sciences) or institutions that cover only certain disciplines such as business studies, fine arts, or engineering.
Those do not have all of the responsibilities and limitations of universities, and most cannot award doctorate degrees on their own.
Germany is a big city with different universities which offers MBBS scholarships to medical students.
You may also like: Government of Canada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023
List of universities in Germany:
This is a list of the universities in Germany, of which there are about seventy. The list also includes German Technische Universitäten (universities of technology), which have official and full university status, but usually focus on engineering and the natural sciences rather than covering the whole spectrum of academic disciplines.
Some twenty German universities rank among top 200 universities in world. Highest ranked universities in Germany include some research oriented universities for MS, MBA, medical and engineering.
A private university is included in the list if it awards its own doctorate degree.
In general, public German universities do not charge tuition fees. At many universities this usually also applies to foreign students, though regulations for non-EU foreign citizens differ regionally. Universities may charge small fees for administrative costs.
The universities includes:
- RWTH Aachen
- Anhalt University of Applied Sciences
- University of Augsburg
- University of Bamberg
- University of Bayreuth
- Hochschule Bremen
- Berlin University of the Arts
- Free University of Berlin
- Humboldt University of Berlin
- Technical University of Berlin
- Bielefeld University
- Ruhr University Bochum
- University of Bonn
- Brandenburg University of Technology
- Braunschweig University of Technology
- University of Bremen
- Jacobs University Bremen
- Chemnitz University of Technology
- Clausthal University of Technology
- CODE University of Applied Sciences
- University of Cologne
- Darmstadt University of Technology
- TU Dortmund University
- Dresden University of Technology
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- University of Düsseldorf
Benefits associated with the Friedrich Ebert Sifting scholarships:
- The scholarship gives students a monthly allowance of €744.
- Any student who wins this scholarship also receives medical health insurance of up to €71 per month.
- The scholars who come with families also receive a family allowance of €155 per month.
- This scholarship also manages a cost during thesis and research work.
For more information on this scholarship kindly click here!
Eligibility criteria for Friedrich Ebert Sifting scholarships:
For you to be qualified for this scholarship opportunity, we advice you to do the following:
- Applicants must be active participants in working in different societies.
- Applicants must have a broad vision and have a critical thinking solution for every problem.
- Applicants must have degrees from previous studies.
Other Scholarship Opportunities includes: