Amazing! We present to you the Fully Funded Matsumae International Foundation scholarship for the session 2023/2024 held in Japan. This scholarship is one of a kind. To get more information, Visit godcentvc.com, you can also click here for similar update.
Due to the fact that our main aim is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals via innovative and transformational educational experience, we are happy to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. Just make sure you read this blog till the end.
Matsumae International Foundation scholarship Breakdown:
- Type of Scholarship: Fully Funded Fellowship
- Name of institution: Japan Universities
- Course of study: Medicine, Engineering, Natural Sciences.
- For: International Students
- Study in: Japan
- Scholarship deadline: 30/06/2023
A non-profit organization called the Matsumae International Foundation was founded in Japan in 1979 with the goal of fostering cross-cultural and academic contact on a global scale. The foundation provides the Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship program, a special chance for academics from all around the world to carry out research in Japan.
Researchers in the humanities and social sciences are welcome to apply, as are those working in the natural sciences, engineering, and medical fields.
For a period of three to six months, the Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship offers a grant of up to 300,000 yen per month, covering travel, lodging, and research expenditures in Japan. Additionally, fellows are given access to research facilities and the chance to go to academic conferences and cultural gatherings.
The initiative seeks to encourage international cooperation and increase understanding between Japan and other nations while also giving researchers from various fields significant research opportunities.
FULLY FUNDED Matsumae International Foundation Scholarship for the session 2023-24, in Japan. is available to undertake Fellowship level programs at Japan Universities.
This good thing about the very scholarship program is that it is not only open to medical students who wants to study medicine but students medically inclined can also apply for this scholarship.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Natural Sciences
This is because fields of research such as medicine, natural science and engineering are given first priority.
Once you get this scholarship, you will not have to worry about anything because this scholarship is fully funded and covers all expenses within the period it lasts.
This scholarship scheme is generally open to international students of all nationalities.
To be qualified, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants of non-Japanese nationality who meet all the following requirements are eligible to submit application documents.
- Applicants must obtain an invitation (acceptance) letter from a host institution in Japan prior to application.
- Applicants must hold Ph.D. (Doctoral degree).
- Applicants must be at the age of 49 years old or younger at the time of application.
- Applicants must have sufficient English or Japanese languages ability.
- Applicants should not have past or current experiences of staying in Japan (other than short-term stays such as for sightseeing or conferences)
- Applicants must have an occupation in their home countries, return there upon completing their fellowship tenure, and should contribute to development of their own country.
- Applicants must submit their application documents to the MIF via Email.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Period: April 1, 2023 to June 30, 2023 (Japan Standard Time)
- Applications will not be accepted for any reason before or after the application period.
Click here for more information.
Other Scholarships includes: