Harvard Medical School Scholarship brings you great news to brighten up you day as a medical student. Search no more for scholarships as the Harvard Medical School gives out scholarship awards to Medical Doctor MD aspirants. visit godcentvc.com for more update.
This scholarship scheme sponsored by Harvard Medical school ensures that qualified Medical Doctor MD aspirants lacks nothing while in school in terms of money because financial aid is been made available for students. To get more information, make sure you read this blog till the end.
Harvard Medical School Scholarship Breakdown:
- Name of Institution: Harvard Medical School
- Program: Undergraduate
- Application Deadline: To be notified
- Award: Tuition fee waiver
- Duration of study: 8 semesters
- Application Process: Need to submit an online application when applying for MD
Apart from the financial aid made available for scholars, Harvard medical school also provides security to students who does not have enough money to pay for their education wholly on their own and those who are unable to do so. Interesting right? continue reading for more information.
Read Also: International Undergraduate merit awards
About Harvard Medical School:
Benefit of Harvard Medical School Scholarship:
The benefit gotten from this scholarship cannot be overemphasized as it gives scholarship award to medical student.
- To determine eligibility for scholarships, the projected family contribution from the institution is subtracted from the cost of tuition and other required fees.
- Students should also maintain a high GPA because failing to do so could result in the Scholarship being revoked.
How to apply:
You can apply for this scholarship program by submitting an online application. You can also visit the school website for more
Other scholarship opportunities: