The Turkey government is pleased to announce to you its scholarship scheme known as the Ibne Sina Medical scholarship program. This scholarship is a fully funded MBBS scholarship designed mostly for international students who wish to study in Turkey.The Ibne Sina Medical scholarship is basically arranged in such a way that it is able to cover the cost of running programs like Undergraduate, Master, Ph.D., dental studies, Nursing and Veterinary medicine in Turkey by international students. keep reading this blog to get more information on this scholarship program.
The Ibne Sina Medical scholarship breakdown:
- Name of Organization: Turkey Government
- Program: Undergraduate, Masters, Ph.D
- Deadline for Application: Not specified
- Study in: Turkey
You may also like to read: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
About the Turkey Government:
The wait is over. Applications are now open for the Turkey Government Scholarship for the academic year 2023. This time, the Turkish Government Scholarship is accepting applications from around the world. These scholarships in Turkey are offered to pursue undergraduate, master and doctoral degree programs in various fields, including engineering, medicine, law, science and the arts.
Turkey scholarships are one of the most prestigious and competitive scholarships globally. It is an opportunity for all eligible international students from all countries around the world.
Turkey Government Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship program offered by the Government of Turkey for international students. The application process for the Turkey scholarship is free, and students do not need to worry about the cost and expenses of studying abroad.
There is no application fee for the Turkish Government Scholarship for international students. The government finances Turkiye Burslari Scholarships; therefore, all expenses related to studying abroad will be covered, with no need to pay application fees, tuition fee, accommodation, and health insurance coverage. In addition, students will also receive a monthly stipend for a limited duration.
Turkey Government Scholarship provides a valuable opportunity for students to gain access to the high-quality education offered by Turkish universities. Many of these universities are ranked among the top in the world. It will be a unique experience; Turkey scholarships will open new academic and career opportunities for international students.
Not limited to that, students will also interact and study with students from different backgrounds and cultures. It will promote cultural exchange and provide an opportunity for students to make a network of like-minded people. In addition, the Turkey Burslari scholarship also provides students with the opportunity to immerse in Turkish culture and society.
Furthermore, this scholarship program also enables students to improve their language skills, which will be beneficial for both their academic and career aspirations. Moreover, students will also get an opportunity to learn the Turkish language, one-year free language course will be offered. It is an excellent opportunity; therefore you must start the application process today!
Duration of Turkey Government Scholarship:
- Undergraduate Program: Four years
- Master’s Program: Two to three years
- Doctoral Program: Three to four years
- Deadline: Not specified
- Country: Turkey
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Turkey Government Scholarship 2023:
Turkey scholarships welcome international students from all countries across the globe.
- Applicants must have attained a minimum of 70% in intermediate or high school.
- The minimum required academic achievement for master’s and doctoral applicants is 75%.
- The academic requirement for applicants of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) is a minimum of 90%.
- Students must be under 21 years of age for undergraduate programs.
- International students applying for the postgraduate program must be under 30 years old.
- Under 35 years of age for doctoral programs.
- Citizens of all countries (except Turkey) are eligible for Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program.
- Graduates or applicants who can graduate at the end of the current academic year can also apply.
- Researchers and academic programs are offered.
- Students must demonstrate academic excellence.
- They must have TOEFL score ready when starting the application.
Financial Coverage for Ibne Sina Medical Scholarship:
- Round-trip Airfare Ticket
- A stipend of 50400 Turkish Lira
- Tuition Fees
- Health Expenses
- Turkish Language Course
Application Criteria for Ibne Sina Medical scholarship:
Minimum Academic Achievement
- For undergraduate candidates: 70%
- For graduate candidates: 75%
- For candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- Age Criteria
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- For master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- For PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- For Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academics
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs in Turkish universities at the level of education will apply.
Click here for more information on eligibility criteria and other information