Be Happy because a great future awaits! LKCMedicine Scholarship brings to you our lovely medical students exciting scholarship opportunity that will make you smile all day long. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and trans-formative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey.
For further information and news about the LKCMedicine scholarship, kindly read this blog till the end for full information on eligibility and how to apply even to the deadline of the application.
LKCMedicine scholarship breakdown:
- Name of Institution: Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU)
- Program level of study: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field of study: Medicine
- Scholarship for: Singapore Nationals
- Application Deadline: Varies
- Scholarship benefit: Full finding, tuition fees + living allowance + other benefits
You may also like: The Tata Trusts scholarship
About Nanyang Technological University:
In 1955, prior to Singapore’s independence from the British, Nanyang University was established south of the current Nanyang Technological University campus, with the centre of the present Yunnan Garden as its heart. Its administration building currently houses the Chinese Heritage Centre, a national monument.
The Nanyang Technological University (NTU) is a national research university in Singapore. It is the second oldest autonomous university in the country and is considered as one of the most prestigious universities in the world by various international metrics.
It is usually ranked amongst the world’s top 20 institutions of higher learning. NTU is ranked 19th in the world according to the 2023 QS World University Rankings, and has also been ranked 1st globally amongst young universities by the QS World University Rankings since 2015.
The university is organised into several colleges and schools, including the College of Engineering, College of Science, Nanyang Business School, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, College of Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, Graduate College, National Institute of Education, and S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies.
NTU is also home to several Research Centres of Excellence such as the Earth Observatory of Singapore and Singapore Centre on Environmental Life Sciences Engineering. NTU’s main campus covers 200 hectares (490 acres) of land, making it the largest university campus in Singapore.
The primary campus grounds are located in the western part of Singapore, along 50 Nanyang Avenue. It also has two other campuses in Singapore’s healthcare and start-up districts, Novena and one-north respectively. As a comprehensive and large university, it has 34,384 enrolled students and 7,613 faculty and staff as of 2021.
Details about LKCMedicine Scholarship:
The LKCMedicine scholarship is offered and hosted the Nanyang Technological University Singapore. It gives you the opportunity to study Medicine effortlessly. You can also apply for this scholarship here.
The deadline for the application for this scholarship varies and the benefits associated with this same scholarship program is quite interesting and mouth watering you can’t afford to miss out on this honestly. This scholarship is open to Singapore nationals.
LKCMedicine Scholarship is provided by Nanyang Technological University to students who have enrolled themselves in an undergraduate program at the University.
Eligibility for the LKCMedicine Scholarship:
- Applicants of this Scholarship must have an offer letter for a bachelor’s course in medicine offered at Nanyang Technological University to avail of this scholarship.
- Candidates must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, a Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, and NUS High School Diploma or IB Diploma qualifications.
- Students must have outstanding contributions or attributes in other areas such as community service, student leadership, or sporting excellence.
Benefit/ Value of the Scholarship:
All successful applicants of this Scholarship will receive the following:
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,000 per academic year.
- Book allowance of S$500 per academic year.
- Computer Allowance of S$1,500 (one-off).
For more information, kindly click here.
Other scholarship opportunities includes: