Hurray! Master Scholarships At University Of Lausanne In Switzerland is now open and currently accepting application from students who wish to apply and possibly get the scholarship. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. This blog is dedicated to bring you good opportunities just keep reading for more information.
The Master scholarship is open for International Medical Students. This scholarship scheme allows for masters degree Level programme in the field of medicine taught at the University of Lausanne.
Master Scholarships Breakdown:
- Name of Institution: University of Lausanne
- Program Level: Masters
- Field of study: Medicine
- For: International Students
- Study in: Switzerland
Master Scholarship Description:
The new UNIL Master Scholarships are available for students who have graduated from a foreign university and whose academic results are very good. Foreign students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
About Lausanne University in Lausanne:
The University of Lausanne in Lausanne, Switzerland was founded in 1537 as a school of theology, before being made a university in 1890. Today about 13,500 students and 2,200 researchers study and work at the university.
The candidate must be the holder of a degree from a foreign university. Participants must prove a good knowledge of English in their motivation letter (number of years of Language classes taken, specific experience in an English-speaking environment etc.) and IELTS or TOEFL test.
All masters UNIL as listed being at www.unil.ch/enseignement/page23109.html
However, it is not possible to apply for the following programs:
- Master of the School of Medicine
- Master science and education practices
- Master in Law from the Universities of Zurich and Lausanne
- Master of Law in Criminal Justice, Judiciary mention
- All MAS (3rd cycle programs)
Master Scholarships Benefits:
- The scholarship is awarded for the minimum period of the program chosen by the student.
- It amounts to CHF 1,600. – Per month from 15 September to 15 July (i.e. 10 months per year), for the entire duration of the master’s degree (1 year and a half or 2 years depending on the chosen master), except In case of definitive failure after the first year.
Candidates are made aware of the fact that the amount of the scholarship awarded is not sufficient to live in Switzerland.
Number of Scholarships: UNIL grants ten scholarships a year.
The following criteria must be met in order for you to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Obtain a foreign university degree deemed equivalent to a Bachelor of UNIL before the start of the master program at the UNIL.
- To have distinguished herself during her studies, notably by particularly brilliant academic results.
- Have a minimum level of B2 (level according to the global scale of the European Language Portfolio) in French or English depending on the language of instruction of the chosen master.
- Not already registered at UNIL.
- To have paid the administrative fee of CHF 200.- (see document “list of documents to be attached to your application file”)
Abandonment of the program results in suspension of the scholarship.
Foreign students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
Applicants must send their completed application form (refer to the document “list of documents to be attached to your application file”), unbound, by post only.
The deadline for applications is November 1 to start a master’s degree in the next academic year, in the autumn semester or in the spring semester if the program allows. The postmark is valid.
Master Scholarships at University of Lausanne in Switzerland, is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Lausanne.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Other scholarship opportunities includes: