Get ready for a bright future! Melville Hughes Scholarship for the year 2023 is now open and currently accepting application from interested medical students. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey.
For further information and news about this wonderful medicine scholarship, kindly read this blog till the end for full information on eligibility and how to apply even to the deadline of the application.
Melville Hughes Scholarship Breakdown:
- Name of Institution: University of Melbourne
- Program level of study: Masters
- Field of study: Medicine, Dentistry, Health and Welfare.
- Application Deadline: 16 Jul
- Scholarship open for: Australian citizens
- Scholarship Value: Partial Funding, up to $100,000
- Study in: Australia
You may also like: QMUL Malta and QMUL VGH Malta offers Medicine Scholarships
About University of Melbourne:
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Its main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb north of Melbourne’s central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria.
Incorporated in the 19th century by the colony of Victoria, the University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s six sandstone universities and a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21, Washington University’s McDonnell International Scholars Academy, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities.
Since 1872, many residential colleges have become affiliated with the university, providing accommodation for students and faculty, and academic, sporting and cultural programs. There are ten colleges located on the main campus and in nearby suburbs.
The university comprises ten separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centres, including the Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health, the Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research and the Grattan Institute.
The university has fifteen graduate schools, including the Melbourne Business School, the Melbourne Law School and the Melbourne Medical School.
Details about Melville Hughes Scholarship 2023:
For master’s degree candidates in the fields of medicine, dentistry, health, and welfare, the Melville Hughes Scholarship 2023 is available. Applying for this scholarship is available here. The last day to submit an application is July 16, 2023. This scholarship is offered by the University of Melbourne and has a partial funding value of up to $100,000. All Australian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Established by an anonymous donor and worth up to $100,000, this scholarship is open to medical graduates undertaking a graduate research degree in the field of surgical studies.
Eligibility for the Melville Hughes Scholarship:
- Applicants must be outstanding graduate research applicants, or enrolled graduate researchers, of the Melbourne Medical School, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences.
- Candidates must be medical graduates and be undertaking advanced training programs in surgery or have completed their surgical training.
- Students must have been born in Victoria or have Victorian-born parents and satisfy the Faculty’s entry requirements for PhD.
- Applicants will be assessed on academic merit, faculty scholarship score, demonstrated skill in the relevant research area, career aspiration, and the terms and conditions of the trust.
- The selection committee will base its assessment on the application form, academic transcripts, faculty scholarship score, project proposal, CV and referee reports.
- Students considering applying are advised to discuss their intention with the Head of the relevant department of surgery at least two months prior to the closing date.
How to apply:
To apply for this scholarship is quite easy that means that all you need to do is to click here
Other scholarship opportunities includes: