The New Zealand Aid program is an MBBS scholarship program put together for international scholars all over the world which oversees or covers for undergraduate, post-graduates, master’s, and Ph.D. programs. For more information about this scholarship, kindly read this blog till the end.
Top Universities and Colleges in New Zealand:
Are you looking for Where to find the best universities in the world? Well, pretty much anywhere including New Zealand! Cool, huh? In New Zealand you can find plenty of top-ranked universities that take their rightful place next to some of the biggest international university names out there.
New Zealand’s universities, colleges, medical schools, engineering schools, and law schools are highly respected and well-known in the education and academic communities, and they continue to offer prestigious Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D programmes for smart, driven adventurers like you.
Feel free to choose from some of the most competitive degrees in the best universities in New Zealand.
You may also like to read: Friedrich Ebert Sifting scholarships
Why you should Study in New Zealand:
Studying in New Zealand is a very nice decision you can ever take. The small island nation is one of the safest places in the world and has developed an education system based on the successful UK model. Tuition fees are relatively affordable, especially when compared to the US, and local universities are listed among the best in the world.
The quality of the education is also confirmed by international tests, which reveal New Zealand students are in the top 10 in terms of academic success worldwide. As a student, you’ll also enjoy the friendliness of New Zealanders, and you’ll have the opportunity to try all kinds of fun and exciting outdoor activities, including hiking, scuba diving, ice climbing, canoeing, etc.
Below are New Zealand universities that run the New Zealand Aid MBBS program for international students:
- University of Auckland
- Auckland University of technology
- Lincoln University New Zealand
- Massey University
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington
The above listed universities offers medical MBBS scholarship programs and it is made available to medical students who really wants to go for it. You can check them out if you wish.
Benefits you can get from the New Zealand Aid program:
- This scholarship is fully funded which means it handles all tuition fees throughout the degree.
- This scholarship will give you a living allowance of $491 per week
- It also gives you an establishment allowance of $3000.
- This scholarship will also give you travel insurance.
- Air tickets for home are based on the length of your scholarships.
Eligibility criteria for New Zealand Aid program:
- To apply for this scholarship, your age must be 18 years old.
- You need a student visa.
- All the academic documents should be provided with the application.
- You should have passed the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
Click here for more information on the New Zealand Aid Program.
Other scholarship opportunities includes: