Pasteur Institute Doctoral Research Scholarship For French And Foreign Scientists In France is a scholarship program designed for medical international student. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com, You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. Ensure you read this blog till the end for more.
The Pasteur institute Doctoral research scholarship is for French and foreign scientists in France and we are happy to tell you that the application is now open and for international students.
This particular scholarship gives room for research leave programme in the field of medicine taught at Pasteur institute.
Pasteur institute Doctoral research scholarship breakdown:
- Name of institution: Pasteur Institute
- Programme level: Research
- Field of study: Medicine
- For: International Students
- Study in: France
- Application deadline: Not specified.
Read also: MRes Cancer Biology Scholarship
The Pasteur Institute International Division allocates funding (twice yearly) to promote and aid completion of doctoral theses for both French and foreign scientists in institutes of the Pasteur Institute International Network located outside mainland France.
The Pasteur Institute is a private, non-profit foundation. Its mission is to help prevent and treat diseases, mainly those of infectious origin, through research, teaching, and public health initiatives.
Scholarship is available to pursue research.
The research topic can be related to any theme developed in laboratories at International Network institutes, such as
- Infectious diseases (infectious pathophysiology, immunology, microbiology, epidemiology, virology, parasitology), and
- Public health activities (diagnosis, surveillance, resistance, etc.).
- Funding covers living and insurance expenses (€1,400 net per month).
- One return fare between the home country and internship location is also funded.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- The applicant should hold a Masters degree or equivalent diploma (completion of 5 years of higher education).
- Applicants who have already begun their thesis may not apply.
- Both French and foreign scientists are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The program is open to all nationalities.
The applicant should hold a Masters degree or equivalent diploma (completion of 5 years of higher education).
English language Requirements:
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
The application for completion online should include:
- Description of the planned doctoral thesis (max. 2 pages) including the background, topic addressed, objectives and program of work (activities, expected results and timescale)
- Applicant’s resume/CV (1 page)
- Presentation of research undertaken and results obtained by the applicant (max. 2 pages)
- Acknowledgement of any grant received from a French or international organization the previous year.
- The applicant should specify whether s/he has applied for a grant this year and the relevant organization as applicable.
- The applicant should provide details of overall funding.
Information about the institute, host team and supervisor (max. 2 pages). The prerequisites are as follows :
Supervisor: proven scientific training, publications, experience on the topic (or methods) available for the thesis and, where possible, accreditation to supervise research; and confirmation that his/her contract will run throughout the duration of the thesis period;
Host team: “adequate” size (a lone research scientist cannot be considered as a host team) and affiliation to a university doctoral school;
Institute: appropriate working conditions (scientific materials and environment).
The applicant should provide the email addresses of referees to be contacted directly on the website for:
- a letter from the director of the host laboratory undertaking to provide the applicant with the necessary assistance, as well as the name, title and position of the research scientist to supervise the doctoral student (mandatory)
- a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s doctoral supervisor (mandatory)
- Approval/endorsement by the director of the Doctoral School where the applicant will be enrolled (optional).
Other Scholarship opportunities includes: