Exciting New Awaits! Penn Dental Medicine Dean’s Scholarship for the year 2023 is now available in the University of Pennsylvania, you are at liberty to apply for it as a medical student. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. Also make sure you read this blog till the end for more information.
Penn Dental Medicine Dean’s Scholarship Breakdown:
- Name of Institution: University of Pennsylvania
- Program level of study: Bachelors degree
- Field of study: Dental Medicine
- Application deadline: Varies
- Scholarship For: All Nationals
- Scholarship Value: Partial Funding, up to $40,000 per year
About University of Pennsylvania:
The University of Pennsylvania is a private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia, frequently referred to as Penn or UPenn. When Benjamin Franklin, the university’s founder and first president, pushed for the establishment of an academic institution that prepared leaders in academia, business, and public service.
It was one of nine colonial institutions that were established before the United States Declaration of Independence. Although several colleges dispute this claim, Penn claims to be the fourth-oldest institution of higher learning in the country. The university was founded in 1749 by Benjamin Franklin and other Philadelphians, making it the fifth-oldest institution of higher learning.
The institution offers 12 graduate and professional schools in addition to its four undergraduate schools. The College of Arts and Sciences, the School of Engineering and Applied Science, the Wharton School, and the School of Nursing are among the institutions that accept undergraduate students.
Its law school, the first in North America, and its medical school, the first collegiate medical school in the country, are among its highly regarded graduate institutions. James Wilson, the law school’s first professor, contributed to authoring the first draft of the United States Constitution.
With a US$20.7 billion endowment, Penn will rank as the sixth-richest private academic institution in the country by 2022. The university received $1.5 billion in research funding in 2020, ranking fourth among all American universities.
Details about Penn Dental Medicine Dean’s Scholarship 2023:
The Penn Dental Medicine Dean’s Scholarship 2023 is available to students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in dental medicine. Applying for this scholarship is available here. Your application must be submitted by a deadline that varies. This scholarship is offered by the University of Pennsylvania and has a Partial Funding value of up to $40,000. This scholarship is available to: All citizens.
Eligibility for the Penn Dental Medicine Dean’s Scholarship:
- Applicants must be incoming four year DMD students for their accomplishments demonstrated throughout their undergraduate education and beyond as well as their potential to contribute to the legacy of excellence at Penn Dental Medicine.
- Students who receive a Dean’s Scholarship prior to entering dental school are eligible to receive the scholarship in subsequent years.
- Academic performance and achievement.
- A broad range of intellectual interests.
- Demonstrated leadership.
- Commitment to interests other than academic work and unique life experiences that may contribute to a dental career.
Value of the Scholarship:
Penn Dental Medicine offers scholarships up to a maximum of $40,000 per year.
Awards are renewable for a maximum of four years. To remain eligible for an award, a recipient must remain in good standing.
How to apply:
For you to apply for this scholarship, kindly click here
Other Scholarship Opportunities Includes: