Postdoctoral Position On Joint Inflammation At Ghent University In Belgium is here to save the day for medical students who wants to pursue their PhD in the above mentioned University. For you to get more information, kindly visit godcentvc.com, you can also click here for similar update.
We are pleased to extend this invitation to you as we embark on this extraordinary adventure since our primary purpose is to empower students and assist them in achieving their academic and professional goals through unique and transformative educational experiences. Read this blog till the end for more.
Joint Inflammation At Ghent University Breakdown:
- Name of Institution: Ghent University
- Programme: Post Doctorate
- Field of Study: Medicine
- For: International Students
- Deadline: To be notified
- Study in: Belgium
Postdoctoral Position on Joint Inflammation at Ghent University in Belgium is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Medicine taught at Ghent University . The deadline of the scholarship will be notified.
The Ghent University of accepting applications for Postdoctoral Position on Joint Inflammation in Belgium. This research team focuses on molecular mechanisms of joint inflammation and associated tissue damage. International students are eligible to apply for this position.
The goal of the project is to study the molecular determinants of joint inflammation using genomics and functional genomics approaches.
Ghent University is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. Our 11 faculties offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains.
Position is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Position is awarded on Joint Inflammation within the GE01 – Department of Internal medicine.
Benefits of Joint Inflammation At Ghent University:
The University offers:
- An exciting and supportive working environment with several high-end core facilities (microscopy, flow cytometry, transgenesis, cell culture, recombinant protein technology)
- Expert international research groups actively collaborating within and outside the center.
- Interactions with biotech companies
- Plenty training possibilities (science, coaching, skills, career guidance).
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The candidate should have obtained a PhD degree in biomedical sciences, medicine or molecular biology or biotechnology.
- The candidate should have a strong publication record in peer-reviewed international journals.
- You have excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
- The candidate should be able to work independently, and willing to contribute to the supervision of master students.
- The candidate has strong practical experience with molecular biology techniques and data mining (including arrays), cellular immunology, ideally also in osteoclast biology and good knowledge on inflammation and joint inflammation and inflammation induced bone loss.
- The candidate has practical experience with mouse models, ideally in the field of arthritic disease
Eligible Nationalities: International students are eligible to apply for this position.
Application Procedure: Applying for this job must be done online.
Deadline: Application deadline is October 31.
Postdoctoral Position on Joint Inflammation at Ghent University in Belgium, is available to undertake Post Doctorate level programs at Ghent University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Other scholarship opportunities includes: