The Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship 2023-2024 academic session is now open for interested international students who wish to apply for it. This scholarship program is hosted by the Queen’s University located at Belfast.
This scholarship is very much open to international students who are paying their tuition fees and will start their full-time undergraduate studies at the Queen’s University Belfast this academic year 2023/2024. It is open and structured to provide about 50% discount in the full tuition fees.
The International Attainment Scholarship 2023-2024 Breakdown:
- Name of Institution: Queen’s university
- Program: Undergraduate
- Deadline for application: 8 June 2023.
- Study in: UK
You may also like to read: British Government Great Scholarship
This scholarship is very interesting because it a 50% discount in full tuition fees paid for all years of the study, up to a maximum of four years. You love it right? now for you to access to more information about this particular scholarship, kindly make sure you read this blog till the very end.
Host institution(s) for the International Attainment Scholarship 2023-2024:
The host institution for this very scholarship is non other than Queen’s University Belfast, UK.
Undergraduate degree in the following programs:
- BSc Actuarial Science and Risk Management
- BSc Biochemistry
- BSc Biological Science
- BSc Biomedical Science
- BEng Chemical Engineering
- BSc Chemistry
- BSc Data Science
- BSc Food Science & Nutrition
- LLB Law
- LLB Law Senior Status
- MLibArts Liberal Arts
- BSc Mathematics
- BSc Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- BSc Physics
Scholarship value of International Attainment Scholarship 2023-2024:
This scholarship provides its scholars with a 50% reduction in tuition fees to make payment of fees much easier and cheaper for them. So once you are opportuned to be among the scholars, be rest assured that you will be paying just half of your fees.
Who is eligible to apply for this scholarship program:
For you to be qualified for this scholarship, you must meet up with the following criteria:
- Students must have a confirmed FIRM offer for a full-time eligible undergraduate degree beginning in the academic year 2023/24 at the Queen’s University Belfast campus.
- To be eligible for this reduction, students must be designated as foreign fee-paying students who pay the international tuition fee rate. Students who pay NI/GB/EU tuition fees are ineligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate.
- Applicants must complete the online application form and submit a video as specified on the application form by the deadline of 15:00 BST on June 8, 2023.
- Your scholarship will not be transferred if you decide to defer your enrollment to the University.
Students must fund themselves.
- You will not be eligible for the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate if you receive support (either tuition fees or tuition fees and living costs) from an external sponsorship authority such as the government, a charity, or a commercial organization.
Note that the Vice Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship-Undergraduate is only available for entry to Queen’s University Belfast in the autumn semester of the academic year 2023/24 and cannot be utilized for any other year.
You are expected to complete the online registration form, and a short video explaining why you want to study at Queen’s University Belfast and why you believe your chosen degree would benefit you in your future professional goals should be submitted. Application deadline is June 8, 2023.
You can start your online registration by clicking the link below, we also advise you to visit the official website which its link is just below to gain access to other information.
Other scholarship Opportunities: