Hurray! The university of Dundee situated in the UK is happy to bring it’s school of medicine overseas RPG PhD Scholarship to you our medical students. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. Ensure you read this blog till the end for more.
The school of medicine overseas RPG PhD Scholarships at the University of Dundee in the UK is now very much open and ready to accept application from all interested and qualified international Medical Students.
School of Medicine Overseas RPG PhD Scholarships breakdown:
- Name is institution: University of Dundee
- Program Level: PhD
- Field of study: Medicine, medical
- For: international students
- Study in: Uk
- Deadline: to be notified
You may also like to read: University Of Technology Sydney
This scholarship is already open and it allows PhD level programme in the field of Medicine, medical taught at the University of Dundee.
About the Host Institution:
This scholarship is proudly hosted by the university of Dundee. The University of Dundee is pleased to offer School of Medicine Overseas RPG Scholarships. International students are eligible to carry out their PhD research project.
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Scholarships are available to pursue PhD programme.
Scholarships are awarded within the School of Medicine.
- The School of Medicine offers a maximum of ten, 50% reduced fee, Scholarships per year.
- This Scholarship is available to self-funded overseas PhD students, on a first come basis, with the criteria set out by the School’s Research Postgraduate Committee.
- The 50% fee reduction would be on the basic tuition fee, currently £15,950 per year.
- Students should be made aware that there may be other costs related to the running of their PhD project.
Criteria for awarding Scholarships:
- Scholarships will be awarded by the Research Postgraduate Committee
- Scholarships are for PhD degrees only, not for MSc
- Applicants must be of strong academic calibre, and must meet English language requirements
- Applicants must provide evidence they are self-funding; this should be submitted with the application form and supporting documents (references, CV, project proposal), this will be reviewed by the RPC
- Scholarships will run with the academic year (Sept – Aug)
- If other funding is put in place during the student’s studies the scholarship will be withdrawn
Scholarships cannot be awarded retrospectively.
International students from the following countries:
(Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia,
Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon,
Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya,
Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea,
Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea,
South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine,
United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe) are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
The mode of application is online.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is September 30
Other scholarship opportunities includes the following: