The Science@Leuven Scholarships for international students are for motivated and talented international students who are interested in participating in an international masters programme of the Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven.
For more infomation about the Leuven scholarship for international students, this article is very interesting make sure you read till the end.
Leuven Scholarships for International students Breakdown:
- Name of Institution: K.U. Leuven Faculty of Science
- Program: Masters (MS) Degree
- Deadline: 15 Feb 2023 (annual)
- Study in: Belgium
- Next course starts September 2023
Host Institution(s) for the Leuven Scholarships for international students:
This scholarship is proudly hosted by the Katholieke Universiteti Leuven which is situated in Belgium.
Level/Fields of study:
The field of study includes qualified International Masters programme which is under the faculty of Science at the K.U Leuven university.
Number of Awards:
The number of awards given is not specified.
Target group for Leuven scholarship for international students
The Leuven Scholarship for international students aims at foreign/international students.
The benefit that comes with this scholarship is a very interesting one as he money involved can be up to 10.000 Euro for a year.
The scholarship also covers the tuition fee for a year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage.
The amount of money given/ awarded for living expenses differs.
For the one of two years masters programme, the tuition fee of the scholar will be paid if and only if he or she has an outstanding result after the first year of study.
for you to be qualified for this very scholarship opportunity, you must have to meet up with the basic things required which include:
- You as an applicant must have no record of previous work with the University of Leuven
- You must have a bachelors degree from an international school which will grant you liberty to the masters programme you applied for.
- you must not have gotten a masters or PhD from any university
- You must prove that your grades in your formal school are all excellent.
- You must be able to prove that you know English language very well ( TOEFL (minimum score 94 internet-based with at least 19 for reading, 18 for Listening, 19 for speaking and 21 for writing) or IELTS (minimum score 7 overall, whilst at least 6,5 for reading, 6 for listening, 6 for speaking and 6 for writing)
- You must show alarming interest to prove that you really want to study your masters in the faculty of science of the K.U Leuven.
- You must be willing and ready to act as an ambassador for the programme.
NOTE: if you do not meet up with all these requirements listed out, please do not bother to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants have to apply for the Master programme of their choice through the application tool of the KU Leuven. You will need to upload a screenshot that you successfully submitted the application for admissions when you register on the website of the scholarship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 February 2023 will be considered for the scholarship.
- It is important to read the scholarship application page and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://wet.kuleuven.be/english/scienceatleuvenscholarship