Southampton Merit Scholarships For International Students In UK brings exciting news to all students both Medical School and other Health students. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com .You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. This blog is dedicated to bring you good opportunities just keep reading for more information.
Southampton Merit Scholarships Breakdown:
- Name of institution: University of Southampton
- Program: Masters
- Field of study: Medicine, Health Sciences.
- For: International Students
- Study in: UK
Also read: Bayer Foundation Medical Fellowships
About the Southampton Merit Scholarships:
Southampton Merit Scholarships for International Students in UK is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Health Sciences, Medicine taught at University of Southampton.
Each year, the University of Southampton awards a number of scholarships to academically gifted students from around the world. The new Southampton Merit Scholarships are open to international students to pursue Master degree programme.
About University of Southampton:
The University of Southampton is a public research university located in Southampton, England. Southampton is a founding member of the Russell Group of research-intensive universities in Britain.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded within the following faculties:
- Human and Mathematical Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
Business, Law, and
Southampton Law School
- Health Sciences (with the exception of MSc (Pre-reg Physiotherapy)
- Winchester School of Art
- Southampton Business School
Benefits of Southampton Merit Scholarships:
Scholarship amounted to £3,000 and £2,000 will be awarded.
International students are eligible to apply.
You will be considered eligible for a Southampton International Merit Scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- You, the student, are liable to pay full international tuition fees and you will be self-funding, i.e. you are not in receipt of a full or partial scholarship from another source or sponsored by one of the University’s international funding partners.
- You are in receipt of either a conditional or unconditional offer for a place at the University of Southampton which you have accepted (non-UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- You must be a national of, and domiciled in a country outside of the EU and classified as ‘Overseas’ for fees purposes.
- You meet the specific academic requirements of the scholarship. The equivalency of relevant international qualifications will be determined by the University’s standard admissions criteria.
- You pay any necessary tuition fee deposit by the date notified on your offer letter.
Identify the course you would like to apply for. Visit the postgraduate taught courses page.
Check you meet the general entry requirements, and, if relevant, make sure you meet any special requirements for international students.
See more information about entry requirements.
Find out about scholarships and sources of funding. Visit our postgraduate funding page.
To apply for your chose postgraduate research course use our online application form. For detailed guidance on the online application process download our application guide.
Scholarships are open for the year.
Southampton Merit Scholarships for International Students in UK is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Southampton.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Health Sciences
Other scholarship opportunities includes: