A bright future awaits! Student and Large Research Grants carried out by American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) 2023 is now open and currently accepting scholarship application. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey.
Also make sure you read this blog till the end for more information.
Student and Large Research Grants Breakdown:
- Name of Organization: American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)
- Program level of study: Masters, PhD
- Field of study: Dental Research
- Application Deadline: 01 Jul 2023
- Scholarship for: All Nationals
- scholarship Value: Partial Funding, up to $25,000
- Host institution: Institutions in the USA
About American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID):
The AAID Foundation was founded in 1982 with a mission to further the science of oral implantology through research and education, and to support the delivery of implant care through charitable efforts. The AAID Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity that awards grants each year to dental students and those in post-graduate and residency programs.
In 2019, the Foundation launched the Smile, Veteran!TM Program to help those who have served our country with the opportunity to access and receive a dental implant services. The Foundation is supported by generous donations from AAID members and corporate sponsors.
The AAID Foundation’s mission is to further the science of oral implantology through research and education, and to support the delivery of implant care through humanitarian efforts. The future of implant dentistry will be built upon the commitments we make today.
Details about Student and Large Research Grants by American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) 2023:
For Masters and PhD degrees in the field of dental research, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) 2023 is offering Student and Large Research Grants. Applying for this scholarship is available here. Your application must be submitted before July 1, 2023. The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) is offering this award, which has a partial funding value of up to $25,000. This scholarship is available to: All citizens.
The American Academy of Implant Dentistry Foundation (AAIDF) Research Grants Program is intended to provide limited support for meritorious dental implant research projects which includes, but is not limited to the following purposes:
- To conduct research that determines the feasibility of a larger research project.
- To develop and test new techniques and procedures.
- To conduct small clinical or animal research projects.
- To analyze grant data.
Eligibility for the Student and Large Research Grants:
Investigators from any scientific discipline whose research projects relate to dental implantology and are at any stage of their career may apply for a grant.
These grant awards are also appropriate for those changing areas of research fields to dental implant research or resuming research careers.
- Significance and scientific merit of the proposed project.
- Characterization as an innovative and/or pilot project that provides a basis for more extended research.
- Applicant’s potential for carrying out the project.
- Qualifications and Background of the Investigator.
- Contribution of the investigator to the field of implant research and
- Adequacy of the justifications presented for budget requests.
Value of the Grants:
Applicants may request up to $25,000 to fund a project for up to a two-year grant period.
How to apply:
To apply for this scholarship is quite easy so we urge you to click here for more information.
Other Scholarship Opportunities Includes: