Swedish Research Council International Postdoctoral Grant In Sweden is here again and happy to announce to the general public its scholarship scheme for medical and non medics. For you to get more information, kindly visit godcentvc.com, you can also click here for similar update.
We are pleased to extend this invitation to you as we embark on this extraordinary adventure since our primary purpose is to empower students and assist them in achieving their academic and professional goals through unique and transformative educational experiences. Read this blog till the end for more.
Swedish Research Council International Postdoctoral Grant Breakdown:
- Name of Organization: Swedish Research Council
- Programme level: Post Doctorate
- Field of Study: Medicine, Engineering Sciences
- Scholarship Available for: International Students
- Study in: Sweden
- Application Deadline: To be notified
Swedish Research Council International Postdoctoral Grant Description:
The Swedish Research Council International Postdoctoral Grant in Sweden is now open to receive application from international students. The best part of this grant is that is is not only given to medical students. this means that students of Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering Science can also send in their application.
The Swedish Research Council now accepts applications for international Postdoc Grant for courses taught at by the Council. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The purpose of the grant is to give recently qualified researchers with a doctoral degree from a Swedish university the opportunity to expand their networks and their competencies by working abroad under secure employment terms.
About Swedish Research Council:
The Swedish Research Council priority target groups are researchers since financing research is one of the most important missions of the Swedish Research Council. Other target groups are decision-makers, journalists, and the public.
Grant is available to pursue postdoctoral programme.
Grant is awarded for other courses apart from medicine and health, Others include:
- Medicine and Health
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Natural and Engineering Sciences
- Educational Sciences
- Artistic Research
The grant is awarded in a standard amount of 1 050 000 SEK per year, of which 900 000 SEK is for your salary costs and 150 000 SEK for research expenses relating to your stay and the research you will be carrying out (such as consumables, travel including stays at research sites and publication costs).
The grant amount includes the cover of indirect costs. The standard amount relating to salary costs also includes social security contributions. The grant may not be used for bursaries.
The Swedish Research Council assumes that the administrating organization, as the employer responsible, will cover any costs in excess of the standard amount received.
The grant period is 18-36 months. The first payment will be made early.
The following criteria must be met in order for you to be eligible for the scholarship:
We carry out checks to ensure ineligible applications are rejected from further processing.
- The applicant for an international postdoc grant must be an individual researcher.
- You must hold a doctoral degree from a Swedish university or the European University Institute (EUI), awarded no more than two years before the deadline for this call.
- Grants from the Swedish Research Council shall be administered by a Swedish university or HEI or another Swedish public organization that fulfils our criteria for administrating organizations.
To apply, your organization must, therefore, be approved as an administrating organization.
If you are awarded a grant, you must
- Be employed by the administrating organization when the grant period starts and throughout the grant period, unless the Swedish Research Council, the administrating organization or any other employer agree otherwise.
- The administrating organization will decide on the employment form, salary and employment terms and conditions.
- You are, however, expected to remain employed full-time throughout the grant period, which means that you are employed and pay tax in Sweden during your stay abroad.
- You do not have to be employed by the administrating organization at the time of applying.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- You apply electronically in Prisma, which is the application system used by the Swedish Research Council.
- You create your application in Prisma by filling in the text fields, uploading information from your personal account, and attaching the appendices requested.
- To enable you to apply, your organization must have been approved as an administrating organization and have created an organization account in Prisma.
- Attached documents and appendices
- You will need to attach an appendix to some fields as instructed.
- The appendix must consist of one file only, and you can only attach documents in PDF format.
- All appendices are limited as to file size and number of pages.
- You will not be able to attach an appendix that exceeds the stated maximum file size.
Grant is application deadline is September 19
Swedish Research Council International Postdoctoral Grant in Sweden is available to undertake Post Doctorate level programs at Swedish Research Council.
Other opportunities includes: