Rejoice for we bring you good news! Studying medicine is now made easy courtesy of Dr. B. R. Ambedkar through his Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship program now fully open and accepting application from interested medical students.
To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates. Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience.
We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. Also make sure you read this blog till the end for more information about this scholarship program.
Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Breakdown:
- Name of Organization: Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
- Program level of study: Undergraduate level program
- Field of Study: Medicine
- Scholarship for: Indian students
- Study in: India
You may also like to read: Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation scholarship
About The Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship:
The Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships a scholarship program that is made available by the Indian government and is open to all Indian medical student who really wish to pursue higher education in medicine abroad.
The government of the Indian state of Telangana administers the Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship. It aims to give students from socially and economically underdeveloped communities financial aid so they can pursue higher education overseas.
Dr. Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar, a well-known social reformer and the chief architect of the Indian Constitution, is honored by having the scholarship bear his name.
- The scholarship is available for students who are residents of Telangana state and belong to Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) communities.
- Applicants must have secured admission to a recognized foreign university for pursuing postgraduate or Ph.D.
- Studies in fields like Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Law, Business Administration, etc.
The scholarship covers the expenses related to
- tuition fees,
- living expenses,
- books, and
- health insurance for the selected candidates.
- The exact amount of financial support may vary depending on the country of study, the course, and the duration of the program.
Interested candidates need to apply online through the official website of the Telangana State Overseas Scholarship Scheme. The application typically requires personal and educational details, proof of admission to a foreign university, income certificate, caste certificate, and other relevant documents.
The selection process involves a screening of applications based on academic merit and financial need. Shortlisted candidates may be called for an interview conducted by a selection committee. The final selection is based on the overall performance and eligibility of the applicants.
Recipients of the scholarship are required to return to India upon completion of their studies and contribute to the development of the country. They must serve in India for a minimum period specified by the government.
For further information, we strongly advice you to visit the scholarship official website
Other Scholarship Opportunities Includes: