The Vice Chancellor’s fellowship is proudly sponsored by the Queen’s University Belfast, Ireland. This fellowship is glad to bring to you it’s scholarship program which seeks for research proposals related to medicine, health and life sciences.
This scholarship is a very interesting one and here in this blog we bring to you all the necessary information you need to know about this it. So ensure you read till the very end to be able to access the full information.
The Vice Chancellor’s Fellowship breakdown:
- Name of institution: Queen’s University Belfast, Ireland.
- Program: PhD
- Courses Available: Medicine, Health, Physical Sciences, Engineering
- Target group: International Students
- Study in: Ireland
This scholarship uses data and advanced technologies in healthcare I other to address societal issues. It also gives room for different disciplinary approaches and patient-based investigations in different areas like cancer, immunology, epidemiology and pharmaceutical sciences.
This fellowship also invites proposals in the following:
- Engineering and physical sciences
- Net-zero engineering
- Digital twins
- Sustainable materials and
- Intelligent and sustainable infrastructure.
- It also encourages research in psychology, especially in the area of behavioral change, decision-making and intervention.
PhD level programs are available for a full scholarship on the Vice Chancellor’s Fellowship at Queen’s University Belfast situated in Ireland.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Physical Sciences
We invest in you through this scholarship by ensuring that you are equip with:
- Internationally Competitive Salary
- Generous fellowship enhancement award of between £20,000 to £50,000 to support your research.
- Funding to recruit a full-time PhD student within the first two years of appointment.
- A career pathway to a permanent Senior Lecturer post at the end of the Fellowship.
- Access to a Fellows Network through our Fellowship Academy
- A maximum teaching and administrative workload in years 3 & 4 not exceeding 20% of your time.
- A vibrant campus in the heart of Belfast City with award winning libraries and cutting edge facilities. Explore our campus.
- Mentorship Programme and a range of professional learning and development opportunities
- Excellent relocation expenses in line with Queen’s Relocation Policy.
Many other great benefits offered to all Queen’s staff.
This is done for you because the Queen’s University Fellowships wants to recruit, develop and nurture outstanding researchers that will eventually deliver a world leading research and become our future research leader. So if you are a researchers don’t sleep on this offer because we will invest in you.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
- A completed PhD in a relevant subject
- Normally 2 – 8 years’ post-PhD experience
- A high quality publication record
- A research profile and plan which is aligned to an existing research strength at Queen’s
To apply click here.
Other scholarship opportunities: