University Of South Wales Academic Achievement Scholarship In UK is the answer to all your scholarship search as a medical student. This scholarship is now available for you! Happy right? To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. Also make sure you read this blog till the end for more information.
Wales Academic Achievement Scholarship Breakdown:
- Name of institution: University of South Wales
- Program level: Undergraduate
- Field of study: Medicine
- For: International Students
- Study in: UK
University of South Wales Academic Achievement Scholarship in UK is very happy to bring this very scholarship program to your reach. The scholarship is now open and available for International students.
The scholarship paves way for Medical Students to go through with their undergraduate level programme in the field of Medicine taught at the University of South Wales.
The deadline of the application of this scholarship program will be made known to you in due time.
The University of South Wales is offering Academic Achievement Scholarship which is available to EU (non-UK) citizens. Scholarships are awarded to pursue full-time undergraduate honours degrees in September.
About The University of South Wales:
The University of South Wales (USW) is a public university located in South Wales, United Kingdom. It was established in 2013 through the merger of the University of Glamorgan and the University of Wales, Newport. With its main campuses in Cardiff, Pontypridd, and Newport, USW is one of the largest universities in Wales.
USW offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs across various disciplines, including arts and humanities, business, computing, engineering, health and social sciences, law, and science. It has faculties and schools dedicated to specific areas of study, such as
- The Faculty of Business and Society
- Faculty of Computing
- Engineering and Science, and
- The Faculty of Life Sciences and Education.
The university is known for its focus on applied research and strong industry connections. It collaborates with numerous organizations, both locally and globally, to provide students with opportunities for practical experience and to address real-world challenges.
USW also offers a range of professional development courses and has a strong track record of graduate employability.
USW is committed to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment. It has a diverse student body and offers various support services, including academic support, career guidance, and student well-being services.
The university also invests in modern facilities, including state-of-the-art laboratories, libraries, and learning spaces, to enhance the student experience.
Overall, the University of South Wales is a respected institution in Wales, known for its academic programs, research activities, industry collaborations, and student support services.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Scholarships are awarded for full time undergraduate honours degrees.
All full time undergraduate honours degrees starting at year 0 and year 1 will be considered with the exception of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Nursing (Hons) (Adult)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Hons) (Child)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Hons) (Learning Disabilities)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Hons) (Mental Health) and
- Bachelor of Midwifery (Hons).
The scholarship is worth £2000 in your first year only.
Number of Scholarships:
To be eligible, you will need to:
- Be an EU (non UK) student liable for the EU rate of tuition fees and eligible for EU student support from the UK government
- Apply for a full time eligible bachelor honours degree at a University of South Wales campus
- Apply for the Academic Achievement Scholarship by 30 June
- Accept our offer of a place on an eligible course on a firm basis by 14 July
- Meet or exceed the grades outlined in Appendix A , in one sitting from final high school qualifications completed in summer
- Be enrolled on a full time eligible course at a University of South Wales campus at time of payment.
EU (non UK) students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
English Language Requirement:
Proficiency in the English language is essential and, for courses at degree level or above, the University recognizes the following English language qualifications:
GCSE pass in English at Grade C or above
IELTS with an average overall score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each component for undergraduate study, and 6.5 for postgraduate study with at least a 5.5 in each component
TOEFL IBT minimum score for Undergraduate of 80 IBT and 88 for Postgraduate.
Trinity College English Language qualifications: ISE II Distinction or ISE III Pass for undergraduate courses; and ISE III Pass for postgraduate taught courses and research applications
City and Guild’s IESOL/ISESOL tests at expert and mastery levels (C2 and C1) for the majority of postgraduate programmes.
In some cases, we may also be able to accept the communicator level (B2) for undergraduate programmes.
Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with a minimum of 51 points in each element for the majority of undergraduate programmes and 67 points in each element for the majority of postgraduate programmes.
How to Apply:
- Once students have applied and been offered a place on a for a full time eligible course,
- you will be sent an email containing a link to an online application form.
- This application process will open
- The email will be sent to the email address listed on your course application to the University.
- The application form for the scholarship must be completed by the prospective student and not the agent.
Deadline: Not specified
Other scholarship opportunities includes: