USA International American College Of Surgeons NSQIP Scholarships is here again for all our lovely medical student. Looking for scholarship? Your search is over. To get more updates visit godcentvc.com. You can also click here for similar updates.
Our primary goal is to empower students and help them achieve their academic and professional goals through an innovative and transformative educational experience. We are delighted to invite you to join us on this exceptional journey. We are determined to serve you better through this blog, we also urge you to keep reading.
NSQIP Scholarship Breakdown:
- Name of Organization: American College of Surgeons
- Course of study: Medicine
- Program: Postgraduate
- Study in: USA
- Deadline: Not specified
This scholarship program offered by NSQIP allows students who are qualified for this scholarship gain access to the graduate level programme in the field of Medicine taught and offered at the American College of surgeons.
For surgeons from nations other than the United States or Canada, the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program and the International Relations Committee offer International ACS NSQIP Scholarships. Each of these scholarships will be worth $10,000.
The purpose of the scholarships is to give the Scholars a chance to go to the ACS NSQIP National Conference in Orlando, Florida, and interact with the Program Leadership and Surgeon Champions from the participating institutions.
The American College of Surgeons is an educational association of surgeons founded in 1912. Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the College provides membership for doctors worldwide specializing in surgery who passes a set of rigorous qualifications.
These scholarships are available for surgeons.
These scholarships are awarded in the field of medicine.
Benefit of NSQIP Scholarship:
These scholarships will cover the amount of $10,000 each.
If you are from country other than the United States or Canada can apply.
Eligibility Criteria for NSQIP Scholarships:
For you as an applicant to be successful in securing this Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be graduates of schools of medicine.
- Applicants must submit their applications from their intended permanent institution.
- Applications will be accepted for processing only when the applicants have been in surgical practice, teaching, or research for a minimum of one year at their intended permanent location, following completion of all formal training (including fellowships and scholarships).
- Applicants must be under 55 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must have demonstrated a commitment to surgical quality improvement.
English Language Requirements:
You must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Application Procedure for NSQIP Scholarships:
The mode of application is online and the process is as follows:
- Applicants must submit a fully completed online application form provided by the College on its website.
- The application and accompanying materials must be prepared in English. Submission of curriculum vitae only is not acceptable.
- Applicants must provide information regarding their work setting, including their hospital and the patients they see, as well as their participation in quality improvement activities in this setting.
- They must also indicate their career goals, indicating how they plan to transfer their newly acquired learning to their current situation.
- Applicants must submit letters of recommendation from three of their colleagues.
- One letter must be from the chair of the department of their hospital or in which they hold an academic appointment or a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons residing in their country.
- The chair’s or the Fellow’s letter is to include a specific statement detailing the nature and extent of the quality improvement involvement of the applicant.
- Letters of recommendation should be submitted by the person making the recommendation.
- Applicants are required to submit curriculum vitae of no more than 10 pages.
- The International ACS NSQIP Scholarships must be used in the year for which they are designated. They cannot be postponed.
- Applicants who are awarded scholarships will submit a full written report of the experiences provided through the scholarships upon completion of their scholarships.
- An unsuccessful applicant may reapply only twice and only by completing and submitting a current application form provided by the College, together with new supporting documentation.
The deadline for the application for this scholarship will be noticed as it is not specified.
USA International American College of Surgeons NSQIP Scholarships is available to undertake level programs at American College of Surgeons.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
Other scholarship opportunities includes: